Repent means to change one's of mind in the spiritual direction they are traveling in life.
Luke 13:5I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
SALVATION IS A GIFT FROM GOD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ACCEPT JESUS IN YOUR HEART AS LORD AND SAVIOR! TO LEARN MORE KEEP SCROLLING ⬇️
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Gospel literally means good news, however, there cannot be good news unless it first counteracts the bad news.
In order for something to be classified as GOOD there must be of necessity something to be classified as BAD.
THE BAD NEWS: The bad news comes in three parts:
1. No one is good enough: Romans 3:10 as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one No one is “good enough on their own” to get to Heaven. Even our “righteousness” is as filthy rags to God. Isaiah 64:6
2. We are all same to God.....SINNERS Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God Everyone is in the “same boat” when it comes to sin. “ALL” come short of gaining Heaven and everyone needs a savior. 3. The Wages Of Sin......is Death Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Revelation 20: 14-15 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Because we are sinners we will die twice. One a physical death and the other a permanent spiritual death without God throughout eternity in the lake of fire
THE GOOD NEWS: The good news comes in three parts, countering the bad news:
1. Accepting the Free Gift of Eternal Life: Ephesians 2:8–9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
2. By Confessing Our Sins We are Forgiven: 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
3. Believe in your heart by faith that Jesus died for your sins: John 3:36He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” I must ask you four questions to see if you understood the BAD/GOODNEWS * Do you believe you are a sinner? * Do you believe your sin is bad enough to send you to Hell? (This is why you need a Savior) * Do you believe Christ is God and that He came to this earth 2000 years ago to die for your sins, be buried, and rise again? * Now that you understand the Gospel, if you meant it in your heart and you asked Christ to save you, do you think that He would? He said He would!!! Now go to Sinners Prayer down below to be saved and a place reserved in heaven for you!!!
SINNER'S PRAYER: “Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and condemned to Hell, but you loved me enough to step out of eternity and into time 2000 years ago just to die for my sins, be buried, and rise again. I ask you to come into my heart and life, right now to guide me from this day forward through your words of truth. Save me Lord Jesus, Amen.”
Salvation has nothing to do with your emotions but rather of your obedience to pray this prayer by faith to God is what saves you. It is allowing God’s word to have the last say in your life, to come under the obedience of His word. For it says in Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” it is God’s word that is at stake here not yours in the salvation of your soul to life everlasting.
Congratulations you are now a child of God, a son or daughter of The King of Kings and Lord of Lord’s. Welcome into the family of God, all of heaven is rejoicing at your choice to give your heart to him!!!
God’s Promise To Save Us: Romans 10: 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. God gave up His only Son so we could live: John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
From "THE STRAND STUDY BIBLE" used with permission 2017